Detailed introduction toSanding Sheets:
Sanding Sheets, Sanding pads
· Use 60 grit for rough wood or metal sanding, and rust or old
· Use 120 grit for general wood or metal sanding.
· Use 240 grit for final finishing of wood, metal, plaster and
· Work with the complete surface of the sanding pad, not only the
· Corners may be finished using the tip or edge of the selected
accessory, which should occasionally be rotated during use to
distribute the wear on the accessory and backing pad surface.
· Do not apply excessive pressure – let the tool do the work.
· Always be certain that smaller workpieces are securely fastened
to a bench or other support.